Thursday, October 6, 2011

Will changing my old analog thermostat to a digital save me any money?

it could by having set exactly to a certain temperature, with those others they me be off a little, so it may not be reading the correct temperature or you may be setting it up more than you really want to. Its nice to be able to set a timer on it too, turn it down at night and set it to turn up about an hour beofre we get up. Also nice to be able to see what the temp is in the house since it has the digital readout. So i guess you could say i highly recommend it. weve have had ours for about 4 years now and have notice a change in the heating bill and have only had to change the batteries once. Good Luck.
Will changing my old analog thermostat to a digital save me any money?
It may. If you find your old thermostat is sticking off too long and taking too long to kick on, it will.

I just swapped out mine for a digital one and find the house much more comfortable. It was defiantly worth the $14 I spent on a digital programmable thermostat I found on sale at OSH.



P.S. I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with home theater.
Will changing my old analog thermostat to a digital save me any money?
If you are away from home for long periods of time then you can lower your temperature (or raise it in summer if you use A/C) and save yourself some money.
yessa
  • laptop peak replacement
  • hair loss treatment
  •