Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have a 94 mustang GT V 8. Ihave changed the thermostat and water pump but it stills runs hot.?

It begins to overheat when then coolant fan comes on.
I have a 94 mustang GT V 8. Ihave changed the thermostat and water pump but it stills runs hot.?
check your radiator cap



sounds dumb but if it is bad the it wont hold the pressure and causes your car to overheat
I have a 94 mustang GT V 8. Ihave changed the thermostat and water pump but it stills runs hot.?
Check for blockage in the hoses- also could be a blown head gasket or something- check the oil to see if the color is milky.
where do you live? Does this only occur in the summer or have you had problems in all types of weather, hot or cold? How long have you had the car, how many miles does it have, and how long has the problem been going on for? I just need a little more info and maybe I can help you out.
I had the same problem. I kept on overheating my car and I changed the thermostat and flushed the radiator. YOu might want to check out your water temperature sensor which should be on your engine block. That read you water temperature and sends the signal to your dash. Check it out if it read hot after you change that Im not sure what it could be.
radiator restricted, Not bled right, bad coolant sensor.



Good luck